Sunday, March 26, 2006

A trip cross-country

The downhill runs at Lenggries.
What better exercise on Christmas Eve when you are in the 'White Christmas' realms of the world is there, than a day's skiing. Greg and I took the BOB bahn from Munich down to Lenggries, not far from the Austrian border. We thought we'd have a go at some cross-country skiing.

I don't think I ended the day as a pro, but was certainly vastly improved. I felt like I was starting to get the hang of it, though it was very hard work... I think I fell asleep around 9pm that night, along with all of the good boys and girls waiting for Santa to come.



Proof that I did spend at least some of my time on skis standing up!



There was a lot of snow at Lenggries - a picnic was a little difficult, however it was very pretty. The world seemed a bit monochrome.


Here I am enjoying the snow, and Greg skiing along.

Greg up to mischief as we got back to town.

No comments: