Sunday, May 27, 2007

Alive and well in Sarajevo (except for the cold)

So... this trip I`ve been somewhat of a slacker in keeping this blog updated. I expect I`ll get around to it when I get back, sorry guys!

This is just a quick post to let you all know that, yes, I am still alive and didn`t get apprehended by the Croatian mafia, and despite the annoying cold I must have picked up in Dubrovnik (only the hottest place I went in Croatia) I am doing well. I don´t have a clue what was in the medication I picked up in Croatia, but it seems to be doing the trick.

So currently I am located in the fascinating city of Sarajevo in Bosnia and Herzegovina (Sarajevo is in the Bosnia part). So far it strikes me as a bit of an oddball city, but I`m sure I`ll have fun here!! The Turkish style bazaar looks fun, and don´t get me started on the fantastic coffee here in Bosnia. I´m sure I even saw a roadside scythe stall on the way into town today!

In summary, alive, well and you`ll see some photos eventually!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear the trip is doing well Claire. We got your postcard and are wishing we were enjoying the sunshine down there instead of the rain around London.

See you saturday
Greg and Andrea