Saturday, July 09, 2005

Winter wanderings

It's been a while since my last post, so to update on my wanderings...

It's turned cold lately, and we've had a fair bit of rain lately as well... I'm also heading Wangaratta-ward in a couple of weeks, though I will get to have a shopping weekend in Melbourne afterwards, so it should be good!

I turned a respectable twenty-four on June 10. I had a great birthday (or weekend as it turned out)... With the girls, we had dinner in the Rocks followed by some schnapps at the Löwenbräu, followed by a cocktail at Cruise, one of the trendy bars at the Overseas Passenger Terminal at Circular Quay. On Monday, a public holiday here in Australia, the family and I went to Capitan Torres for some Sangria and Tapas. Yum! (Photos to come...)

Other than that, June has been pretty uneventful. I did fit in some ice-skating last weekend (only stacked it once). I've also got some photos from that to post.

Anyhow will update the photos soon, once I remember to hook up my digital camera.

No comments: