Monday, May 30, 2005

Cruising around...

I haven't been up to too much since getting back from New Zealand. My latest obsession is the Lindt Cafe (53 Martin Place) where everything contains some kind of Lindt chocolate (except the sandwiches of course... that would just be a little strange). The good people at Lindt decided to open their first cafe worldwide here in Sydney, and I've become a regular customer. I think I must have been there at least once a week for the last month... The photos are from when I took Bindu there on her last trip back to Sydney... She seemed to enjoy the experience.

My recommendations are the dark hot chocolate and the Lindt brownie. I'm also a massive fan of the Creme Brulee block of chocolate.

Anyhow, other than chocolate, I've spent a couple of days in Wangaratta (country Victoria) for work, which was quite pleasant. It's a pretty little country town. Not sure yet if I'll do the ski trip when I back there in July. It's quite conveniently located an hour or so from the Victorian ski-fields.

1 comment:

ZeeBride said...

Looking forward to trying out the Lindt cafe when we come over next year. Thanks for the chocos for my birthday!!